To adopt a cat from Winging Cat Rescue, you must:
- Be 21 years of age or older with a valid Georgia driver’s license or other acceptable identification.
- Visit with the cat you plan to adopt. Adopters are encouraged to bring all the human members of their household, and must bring children age 12 and under residing in the house, to meet their new companion.
- Never have had any cruelty convictions, animal control violations or broken any adoption contracts in the past.
- Agree to and sign the “Adoption Application” which includes a waiver of liability.
- Pay the fees the same day as the adoption. Fees include spay/neuter, age appropriate vaccinations, and microchip.
Unfortunately, we are unable to hold a cat to adopt while you try to meet the requirements above.
Online Adoption Application
Download the Adoption Application (pdf)